- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated splenda
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely chopped or grated
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- extra 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, 1/2 tsp ground cloves, and 1/2 tsp allspice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl mix coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ground ginger, and cloves.
- Cream butter until light and airy. Add Splenda and mix until well combined. Add eggs one at a time scraping down the sides of the bowl between egg additions.
- Add the coconut flour mixture and grated ginger, mix on low speed until combined. Turn mixer up to Med/High speed till mixture comes together and is smooth.
- Roll cookies out about 1 tablespoon and then coat them with the spice mix above. Press down on the cookie with palm of your hand, just enough to flatten slightly on the cookie sheet.
- Mix some cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves and allspice in a small bowl to roll the cookie dough balls in.
- Bake ~ 350F for 10-15 mins (10 mins for softer cookie,15 mins for a little harder cookie)
Nutrition information: Made appx. 27 cookies.
Per cookie -
- 43 calories
- 3.8g fat
- .8g protein
- 1.1g carbs, .5g fiber, net .6g carbs.